By Mariam Yazdi, BSN, RN
I suspect it is difficult to love a nursing assistant.
1. We get fully up early or we work through the night.
?? So let us sleep in, let’s simply simply take naps… basically NEVER wake us when we’re resting.
2. We get home later and generally are too tired to cook.
??Should you begin supper whenever we get back home? No. Should supper be served and ready even as we walk through the doorway? Yes.
3. We work additional because we all know you can find ill individuals who require us
. And therefore $overtime$, though.??
4. We skip week-end activities, breaks, birthdays.
?? But in fact, all we need to wear is scrubs and we also’d instead rest anyhow.
5. We do not get too stoked up about your minor “boo-boo”.
??We have experienced far even even worse. Do not make me check always a temp that is rectal.